martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

INTERVIEW

  • What's your name?
  • Inqrid
  • How are you?
  • I'm fine
  • How old are you?
  • I'm 19
  • Where are you from? What city?
  • I'm from Mömsteras, Sweden
  • How many brothers and sisters have you got ? Tell me the names.
  • I've got one brother and two sisters, Emma, Olot and Anna.
  • Have you got any pets?
  • I live in a farm and i've got caws, chikens...
  • What is your school name?
  • Mömsteras gymnasiet.
  • How many students are there in your school?
  • Aproximatly 400
  • How many students are there in your class?
  • 15
  • What time do you start classes?
  • At 8:30
  • What time do you finish?
  • At 14:30.
  • ¿Practicas algún deporte?
  • Aerobic.
  • ¿Cuál es tu comida favorita?
  • Shusi.

No hay comentarios:

dictionary