martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

EXAMEN

Name and surnames: Alejandro Encinas Rojo and Daniela-Nicoleta Cristea
_____________________________________________________
Group:2º B-ESO ________________ Date:11- 11-08
______________________________________

1.- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ROBINSON CRUSOE.

I get up at half past four when it gets light. After breakfast I wash in the river near my hut. I climb the mountain in the morning. I sometimes see a ship from the top of the mountain through my telescope. At midday I sit on the beach under a palm tree. I eat some fruit for lunch and write my diary. I go fishing in the afternoon. Then I go swimming in the lagoon. The sea is calm there and there aren´t any sharks.

When does Robinson get up? Robinson get up at half past four.______________________________________________
When does he climb the mountain? He climbs the mountain in the morning.__________________________
____________________
When does he go fishing? _He goes fishing in the aftenoon. ________________________________________________
When does he cook dinner? __He doesn't cook dinner.____________________________________________
Where does he wash? _He washes in the river near his hut.___________________________________________________
Where does he sometimes see a ship? _He sees a ship from the top of the mountains throw the my telescope._______________________________________________
Where does he sit at midday? He sits on the beach under a palm tree._________________________________________________
Where does he sleep? ____________________________________________________

2.- COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING GAPS:

INFINITIVE
PAST TENSE
PAST PARTICIPLE
MEANING
BE/ WAS, WERE / BEEN / SER, ESTAR



TAKE / TOOK /TAKEN / COGER, LLEVAR



KNOW / KNEW / KNOWN / SABER, CONOCER



BRING / BRBROUGHT / BROUGHT / TRAER



SAY /SAID / SAID / DECIR



TELL /TOLD /TOLD / DECIR, CONTAR



FEEL / FELT / FELT / SENTIR(SE)



COME / CAME / COME / VENIR



THINK / THOUGHT / THOUGHT / ARROJAR, TIRAR



GO / WENT / GONE / IR



HAVE / HAD / HAD / TENER



GET / GOT/ GOT /DAR



SEE / SAW / SEEN / VER



BUY / BOUGHT / BOUGHT / COMPRAR




3.- ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ABOUT YOURSELF.

What time did you get up yesterday? I got up at half past seven.
Where did you go on Saturday evening? I went to my village.
Did you buy anything on Friday evening? No, I didn't

No hay comentarios:

dictionary