martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

Description

Hello! My name is Alejandro. I'm 13 years old.I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I'm happy, I laugh everyday. I'm tall. My favourite food is Spnish omelette. My favourite singer is Rihanna. I play basketball. I'm from Zamora, Spain. I live with my parents in Zamora. I've got 2 birds and a tortoise.
My name is Daniela-Nicoleta and I live in Villaralbo(Zamora). I'm from Romania. I'm 13 years old. I've got green eyes and blonde hair. I'm tall and thin. I laugh everyday. My favourite food is spaggetti. My favourite singer is Katy Perry. I've got a dog, and 2 cats.The name's dog is boby and the name's cats are Anna and Rayne.
My name is Jie, i live in Zamora, I'm from China. I'm 15 years old. I'm very tall and thin. My eyes are brown and black hair. My favourite food is rice. I'm happy.

No hay comentarios:

dictionary